What exactly are you going to do on your mission?
I have accepted the calling to be a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints so that I may share the gospel to those who are yearning to know of the truth of the gospel. I have answers to questions that people don't even know to ask. I am going to tell people where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going. I will explain to everyone that will listen why Christ is the center of the Plan of Happiness and why the Atonement that Jesus Christ has provided for us is necessary for our salvation.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Life as Usual

So we did have a mission wide conference last Saturday (two days ago). Elder Cook wasn't able to make it, that's too bad; Elder González (pres of the 70) and Elder Gibbons member of the 70 were both there though and we had a great meeting. I also got a copy of a DVD of Elder Holland's MTC address that is a very very good talk. I'll send it home after I make a copy, with possibly other talks so you can watch it for family home evening (make sure Joshua is there, it really is very good and energizing and fills you with purpose devoted energy).

1 comment:

  1. Elder Holland's talk was truly inspiring. I laughed. I cried. I felt motivated to be a better member missionary. (And we have followed through on it.).

    Peter's going fishing after the death of the Savior, and the resulting conversation on the shore, willl forever have a much deeper meaning for me. Excellent talk.

    Also, the inspiration behind "Preach My Gospel" and the evolving of lessons, only makes sense.

    ReplyDelete