What exactly are you going to do on your mission?
I have accepted the calling to be a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints so that I may share the gospel to those who are yearning to know of the truth of the gospel. I have answers to questions that people don't even know to ask. I am going to tell people where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going. I will explain to everyone that will listen why Christ is the center of the Plan of Happiness and why the Atonement that Jesus Christ has provided for us is necessary for our salvation.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Testimony

We currently have some awesome members and some awesome investigators. I am really learning to teach by the spirit, to study according to their needs, and to follow up on promptings I'm given as I watch immediate blessings bestow upon the people I interact with and myself. A mission is lots of fun.  The church is truely inspired. The missionaries that are with me in South Carolina are the best missionaries in the world that could have been called to serve here where we are serving, as it is with all the world. I have been put in a situation where I will grow the most, where I will learn the most, where I will learn to apply charity as the savior has shown unto us. My mission is truely a blessing. I love it. I know that the church is true! I know it. There is so much to learn, so many areas for me to grow, so many people to bring to the knowledge of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment