What exactly are you going to do on your mission?
I have accepted the calling to be a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints so that I may share the gospel to those who are yearning to know of the truth of the gospel. I have answers to questions that people don't even know to ask. I am going to tell people where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going. I will explain to everyone that will listen why Christ is the center of the Plan of Happiness and why the Atonement that Jesus Christ has provided for us is necessary for our salvation.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy 19th Birthday!

Today's the day Elder Walker reports to the MTC. It's also the day where 19 years ago he was born. In honor of such an event, I thought I would put up a couple of photos of him throughout the years as he's been growing into the great man he's becoming.

This was a multi-combined birthday party years ago for Elder Walker and several of the other boys in the photo.

The footsteps of the temple.

The latest birthday cake for the combined party of Elder Walker and Elder Burnham.

Last time in several years these young men will have their birthdays together.
P.S. Letters to a missionary at the Provo MTC and other places are free through DearElder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment