What exactly are you going to do on your mission?
I have accepted the calling to be a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints so that I may share the gospel to those who are yearning to know of the truth of the gospel. I have answers to questions that people don't even know to ask. I am going to tell people where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going. I will explain to everyone that will listen why Christ is the center of the Plan of Happiness and why the Atonement that Jesus Christ has provided for us is necessary for our salvation.

Monday, February 6, 2012

New Companion

Elder Walker's received a new companion whose name is Elder Peter Parker. I'm sure the poor guy has heard every Spiderman joke possible. Elder Parker is also the district leader for their four missionary district. Elder Thayne also has a new companion, Elder Bennott. But Elder Walker is still in the Summerville area, and enjoying it quite a bit.

The lessons that we have had though have been pretty good ones. We had done a good job at bringing the investigators to a point where they know enough and have felt enough to make a decision on whether they want to progress or not. 
I have still enjoyed just about every aspect of my mission. We truly are blessed as missionaries who have devoted two years of our life to serving the lord. We really are. Sometimes it amazes me how much we are blessed when I see the way other people are living their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment