What exactly are you going to do on your mission?
I have accepted the calling to be a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints so that I may share the gospel to those who are yearning to know of the truth of the gospel. I have answers to questions that people don't even know to ask. I am going to tell people where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going. I will explain to everyone that will listen why Christ is the center of the Plan of Happiness and why the Atonement that Jesus Christ has provided for us is necessary for our salvation.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Fun Times


We're having an awesome fireside tomorrow night. It will be way awesome and lots of less actives/recent converts/re-activating members/investigators will be there. It'll be great.

Yesterday it got to 108 degrees Fahrenheit; it was over 104 for at least 4 hours. Then I took a video with my camera... it hailed. The hail was 1in diameter. Big hail. How strange is that? You'll see it eventually.

We taught an awesome investigator yesterday. She is dating one of the members and we taught them both (they're both 60+), and she explained to us how she knows the church is true... it is pretty awesome, she had many ah-ha! moments and afterwards we went to a members house to eat with them, and the member tried to bear testimony to her and our investigator kept interrupting telling Sister Bayne (who was feeding us all) that she already knows the church is true and that she doesn't need to tell her that so many times. Pretty funny to watch.

My memory is so bad.. I can only remember to yesterday and tomorrow...
I'm kind of out of time, thus, I now leave in peace! adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment