What exactly are you going to do on your mission?
I have accepted the calling to be a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints so that I may share the gospel to those who are yearning to know of the truth of the gospel. I have answers to questions that people don't even know to ask. I am going to tell people where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going. I will explain to everyone that will listen why Christ is the center of the Plan of Happiness and why the Atonement that Jesus Christ has provided for us is necessary for our salvation.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Ask Elder Walker

My brother, Elder Benjamin Walker, has requested this particular blog post. He wants it to be opened up for any question at all you would like to ask him. Whether it is doctrinal or not.

If you comment at the end of this post, I will be sure to forward them to Elder Walker and he will be sure to come back with answers for a follow up post.

So ask away everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment