What exactly are you going to do on your mission?
I have accepted the calling to be a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints so that I may share the gospel to those who are yearning to know of the truth of the gospel. I have answers to questions that people don't even know to ask. I am going to tell people where we came from, why we are here, and where we are going. I will explain to everyone that will listen why Christ is the center of the Plan of Happiness and why the Atonement that Jesus Christ has provided for us is necessary for our salvation.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Update on Elder Walker's Binder Organization List

A few months ago, Elder Benjamin Walker informed us about how he organized his binder. This his how he organizes it now:
A Meetings–District 
B Meetings–Zone Conference 
C Meetings–Other (Conferences) 
D Daily things to review: goals, things to pray for, daily repentance 
E Preach My Gospel Lesson 1 
F Preach My Gospel Lessons 2 
G Preach My Gospel Lesson 3 
Preach My Gospel Lesson 4 
Preach My Gospel Lesson 5 
Preach My Gospel Activities 
K Book of Mormon reading–insights/summary 
L Feelings and impressions of missionary work–what I've learned on a mission 
M Topics for teaching: Last days, trials, gratefulness, prayer, prophets, etc 
Teachings of the Savior 
O Talks 
P Study ideas, helps 
Q Letters to God 
R Qualities I'm striving for 
S People I want to remember 
T <Blank> 
U Stuff to do when I get home 
V Dreams 
W Favorite Quotes or handouts 
Lesson ideas 
Y Companions/fellow missionaries 
Miscellaneous: Questions (both my own and ridiculous ones we come across) with corresponding answers, common concerns and ideas to help them resolve them, and other things like measurements of money in the Book of Mormon times of the judges.  

No comments:

Post a Comment